Monday, July 9, 2012

Gardening Video

I just watched the most amazing video on gardening I've ever seen.  My garden is composed of large sections covered with plastic as you can see in my initial blog post, but won't be after harvesting this year.  I've already informed my husband that when this garden is pulled...  the plastic is going with it.  I'm switching over to this method for next year!   Truly amazing!  To see how God has provided everything we need already in nature for a healthy garden is mind boggling.   The video itself is 1 hr 45 min ...  so carve out a chunk of time to watch it.    All aspects of gardening are covered....   watering, weeding, fertilizing, pests, etc.     I believe you will find it worth your time to watch if you're an avid gardener.


If the video freezes up while you are watching it...  simply mouse over the bottom of the screen to bring up the status bar.   Click on the  "HD" (High Definition) at the bottom right of the player to turn it off and allow the video to playback in SD (Standard Definition).

No comments:

Post a Comment